- What is/are your craft(s), & how long have you been doing it/them? Knitting is probably the craft I do most often now. I do other crafty things with paper, stamps, and a little sewing. I’ve been crafty all my life, and knitting for at least 3 years.
- Are you a vegan, vegetarian, veg-curious, veg-friendly or other? Vegan
- Is this your first swap, or have you done previous swaps before?
What makes a swap enjoyable for you? I have participated in other swaps. They are enjoyable when you communicate with your swap partner and actually get to know them, before you know them (ok, that sounds funny).
- What is/are your favorite color(s)? Do you particularly dislike any color(s)? I like deep colors like plum, forest, maroon, and red. I also like earth tones…tan, brown, sage, greens. Oh and I like blush. I probably don’t like jeweled tones as much unless mixed with other colors.
- Do you have any allergies (such as pets, foods, fibers or cigarette smoke)? No
- Do you have any companion animals? If so, name(s) and type(s)? I have two cats. One named Kuba and the other is new to our family and we haven’t named him yet.
- Do you collect anything? Green and blue glass objects. Postcards. Beautiful paper.
- Do you have a favorite vegan food, snack or dish? If no fav that's vegan (for those who aren't vegan), what's your favorite food? (Hopefully your pal can find a vegan version!) I “love” Dreena Burton’s chocolate chips cookies and Tings. See below answer too...
- What are some of your favorite/least favorite tastes/flavors?
(e.g. sweet, salty, chocolate, crunchy, smooth, tart, sour, spicy, thai, whatever - Help your pal get a feel for what kind of recipes you might like and/or never ever make.) Ummm…yes, please. There is no food, texture or taste I don’t like. I guess the recipes I don’t usually make are the time consuming ones that have lots of stuff and prep. However, if someone said it was worth the work, I’d totally make it.
- What tools/supplies/accessories for your craft(s) are you wishing you had but don't? Also, what do you have TOO many of? (basically a wish and anti-wish list) Nothing comes to mind immediately, but I'll think about this a bit. I don’t think I have too many of anything.
- Are you on Ravelry? What's your handle? Yes, lusciousfibers
- Is there anything else you would like your pal to know about you?
I'm open to anything. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
- What scents do you like/dislike? I like natural/subtle scents. I don’t care for vanilla or food-like scents.
- Do you prefer fall or Halloween or some other Autumn theme? Fall is my *favorite* time of year, so I’d have to go with fall.
- Just for fun - tell your favorite Halloween or Autumn related memory. I grew up in
Maine, so every fall was pretty amazing. It’s so beautiful and brisk. The leaves are incredible and picking apples is a must. One of my favorite things to do in the fall is attend the Common Ground Fair. I haven’t been in many years, but this year I’ll be in Maine the weekend of the fair, so I’ll be going – yeah!